Oct Tweets

Seton75

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
37,049
3,532
113

I am not following this stuff. Who is approved, who is not, what are the rules, how are they enforced.

But I fear that who gets approved may have a significant impact on who ends up on top. And, that the process used nationwide to approve is inconsistent, maybe even influenced by partison issues, making this an even bigger issue.
 

PirateBlue08

Senior
Jul 25, 2025
1,057
958
113
How is it "unjust" to enforce the law? Who wrote that, the captain? I guess we should rewrite the laws to benefit the Delta Sun Devils basketball program. What a joke.
 
Seton Hall Pirates

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals 4-star PG Javion Tyndale commits to Seton Hall
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star PG Javion Tyndale down to 6 schools
  3. 03 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Ava Womack breaks down recruitment
  4. 04 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Eni Oyedeji breaks down recruitment
  5. 05 On3 Basketball LMU transfer guard Rodney Brown Jr. commits to Seton Hall