. . . with Jenny Dell as a sideline reporterBama-aTm. Starting soon.
I hope she wears cleavage enhancing attire.. . . with Jenny Dell as a sideline reporter
I was looking forward to Todd B doing the Bama Aggie game.
Did he announce a different SEC game today?
You are correct.I think he did LSU UT. he's an espn guy. Isn't Bama ATM on CBS double header?
He’s doing bc - clemsonI was looking forward to Todd B doing the Bama Aggie game.
Did he announce a different SEC game today?
ABC at 3:30 I do believe.Serious question:
Did the OSU game show on any of the channels.? Thought they were to be presented at 8PM?
UK is not a top 15 team with Levis….without him, they’re just bad.UK without Levis looking like...94% of UK teams fielded without Levis.
Blocked punt. 10 yard 1st down run. SoCar at the 11 now.
-
Edit: UK strip sack gets the ball back.
UK is not a top 15 team with Levis….without him, they’re just bad.
I think too much was made of beating a weak Florida team. Heck, I think Levis may have bet the farm on SC and promised to split with the backup and WRs. They have turtle armed every throw tonight.
Defensive letdown post Ole Miss. Letting one team beat em twice.
Even Utah was still 11 with a loss to a horrible Florida team! It made no sense.
(sorry if my negativity is offensive)
Kentucky didn’t look great against their two G5 opponents or their FCS opponent. They were overrated from the very beginning. Their strength last year was their OLine…that’s their weakness this year plus they lost 40% of their offense when WanDale Robinson went to the NFL. They could be looking at 7-5 or 6-6 this year.I think too much was made of beating a weak Florida team. Heck, I think Levis may have bet the farm on SC and promised to split with the backup and WRs. They have turtle armed every throw tonight.
Defensive letdown post Ole Miss. Letting one team beat em twice.
Agree completely. Wandale bailed em out a lot last year.Kentucky didn’t look great against their two G5 opponents or their FCS opponent. They were overrated from the very beginning. Their strength last year was their OLine…that’s their weakness this year plus they lost 40% of their offense when WanDale Robinson went to the NFL. They could be looking at 7-5 or 6-6 this year.
It might be just me but it really felt like A&M should have ran the ball there.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling