OC candidates

SC95

Joined Mar 31, 2008
Jan 31, 2022
662
1,251
93
What about Larry Fedora? I think he'd be a homerun pick for OC, but would he take the job? His last coaching job was HC of the New Orleans USFL team last year but has said he won't be back next year. I'm not sure how much that paid, but I think he'd be worth a 7-figure contract. I think the bigger question is whether he'd be willing to work for a HC with Beamer's resume.
Larry Brown, a hall of fame coach, is an assistant on Penny Hardaway's staff at Memphis. Different sport, but more experienced coaches have supported less experienced head coaches.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida