Do you shop Champion's Choice out of Tennessee?
I do most of my shopping for AR-15's online. Check out loftispawn out of Missouri. Gunbroker.com
In person I love buds in seveirville, the usual.
Sorry for the hijack people.
Do you shop Champion's Choice out of Tennessee?
Great idea for a first post. You're going to have so, so many friends here.I was just now able to watch the B/W game and have to say I was probably least impressed with Skal than nearly anyone on the floor. Yeah I guess I see the "potential" but man I am not sure what others here are seeing because Humphries owned him the vast majority of time. Sure he can and will improve but right now I am blown away with how weak he looked. Like that Temple Coach used to do coaches are gonna put in "goons" and just push him around.
I was really wondering. lol. The dude looks familiar. Can't say who it is but I think he is a so called professional who has access to heavily managed property. I think he may hunt for Realtree or Monster Bucks video series or something like that. Might even be a game reserve deer. I doubt it was killed in Kentucky.I must confess, thats not my deer. I just scalped a pic to help the OP out. I have never been deer hunting.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach