Observations from a Texas EX

dtrain87

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2016
158
18
0
I have been a Nebraska fan from way back in the Redwine and Hipp days. I even knew Storm Woods mom and he used to start for Riley at OSU. I just wanted to give my opinion of what I see from the outside.
1. Much better over-all coaching staff. These guys know what they are talking about and doing and kids should listen. This team will be better once more recruits arrive that fit offense.
2. Same goes for defense. Kids are playing aggressive and other than versus Oregon, they have tackled pretty good, IMO.
3. I think Riley can take NU to where they will consistently be at least 9-3, but they will also have years where they will get double digit regular season wins and challenge for the Big 10 title and CFP.
Last year was a string of bad fortune and I think that memory drives the team and coaches. Go win a tight one 21-17 at Wisconsin.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,538
3,825
113
I like that
I have been a Nebraska fan from way back in the Redwine and Hipp days. I even knew Storm Woods mom and he used to start for Riley at OSU. I just wanted to give my opinion of what I see from the outside.
1. Much better over-all coaching staff. These guys know what they are talking about and doing and kids should listen. This team will be better once more recruits arrive that fit offense.
2. Same goes for defense. Kids are playing aggressive and other than versus Oregon, they have tackled pretty good, IMO.
3. I think Riley can take NU to where they will consistently be at least 9-3, but they will also have years where they will get double digit regular season wins and challenge for the Big 10 title and CFP.
Last year was a string of bad fortune and I think that memory drives the team and coaches. Go win a tight one 21-17 at Wisconsin.
I like that score.
 

dockentwo

Senior
Aug 13, 2004
4,861
416
0
I have been a Nebraska fan from way back in the Redwine and Hipp days. I even knew Storm Woods mom and he used to start for Riley at OSU. I just wanted to give my opinion of what I see from the outside.
1. Much better over-all coaching staff. These guys know what they are talking about and doing and kids should listen. This team will be better once more recruits arrive that fit offense.
2. Same goes for defense. Kids are playing aggressive and other than versus Oregon, they have tackled pretty good, IMO.
3. I think Riley can take NU to where they will consistently be at least 9-3, but they will also have years where they will get double digit regular season wins and challenge for the Big 10 title and CFP.
Last year was a string of bad fortune and I think that memory drives the team and coaches. Go win a tight one 21-17 at Wisconsin.
Well done !!!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State