You posted a forged document. Turn yourself into Fani WillisThis reply makes you racist. Turn in your lib card.
You posted a forged document. Turn yourself into Fani WillisThis reply makes you racist. Turn in your lib card.
How would one ‘smoke a man’s crack’? What kind of porn are you watching?Not sure why the lefttards are trying to hide this because they should be proud that a gay or bi POTUS was elected unless they don't like the fact that he also was a crack smoker and not just on a mans crack.
Here it is!! Adding more fuel to the rumors about what equipment Michelle might be packing?
I would be against it. None of the United States governments business to try and push our values on other nations. I believe in the nation state still and not a globalist utopia.If Obama wanted to sanction African countries for punishing homosexuality with death, would you be for or against that?
Understood, thanks for the response.I would be against it. None of the United States governments business to try and push our values on other nations. I believe in the nation state still and not a globalist utopia.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback