Oak Lawn/Wilmington in Week 2 after neighboring Evergreen Park/Wilmington in the opener are interesting pairings in the same season.Perhaps he realized that losing to a public 3A school was a real possibility this fall and got out before suffering such a result...
Oak Lawn/Wilmington in Week 2 after neighboring Evergreen Park/Wilmington in the opener are interesting pairings in the same season.
Regarding Wilmington vs Evergreen Park, in '18 the latter qualified for the 5A playoffs at 5-4 aided by 2 forfeits including one of a bizarre variety in Week 9 shortly after actually losing the game on the field. They went on to win 2 games supposedly on the strength of elevating a few freshmen from a strong class including a Cam Newton-type QB.I am intrigued by these matchups. I'm not sure either team really benefits here. I know its hard for Wilmington to find non-conference games but surely there has to be better choices for them to schedule.
Regarding Wilmington vs Evergreen Park, in '18 the latter qualified for the 5A playoffs at 5-4 aided by 2 forfeits including one of a bizarre variety in Week 9 shortly after actually losing the game on the field. They went on to win 2 games supposedly on the strength of elevating a few freshmen from a strong class including a Cam Newton-type QB.
I have no idea where he might live in Indiana and maybe you do.Perhaps he realized that losing to a public 3A school was a real possibility this fall and got out before suffering such a result...
Of course, daily travel to Indiana would probably drive just about anyone to quit the afterschool position. The amount of semi-truck traffic on two lane roads in Kankakee County, avoiding the I-80 traffic overload, warrants expansion of those roads to four lanes. There is no 4 lane road connecting I-57 to I-65 between Rt. 30 and Champaign...
Regarding Wilmington vs Evergreen Park, in '18 the latter qualified for the 5A playoffs at 5-4 aided by 2 forfeits including one of a bizarre variety in Week 9 shortly after actually losing the game on the field. They went on to win 2 games supposedly on the strength of elevating a few freshmen from a strong class including a Cam Newton-type QB.
I have no idea where he might live in Indiana and maybe you do.
With that said, if he was actually driving around in Kankakee County after leaving Oak Lawn on his way to Indiana he might want to figure out a better route.
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend