O/U opens at 37.5

diehard4dawgs

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
402
0
0
I am not touching this. I have a feeling that we are about to see us air it out like the Arkansas game last year, which will mean a lot of points for us or more than likely for them. </p>
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
Did you win any teasers...

I only play ATS, I do like some first half plays.

I hit OU, USC, & Wisky.
Lost AU..
 

diehard4dawgs

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
402
0
0
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">USC (the west coast one) made me tons of money last week, I think that was the bet of the year. I also parlayed MSU and the under with Notre Dame on the spread.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span></span> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This week I am really liking</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">LSU -3 and the over (37)</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Bama -9.5</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The under in the Navy/Rutgers game (60.5)</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I may also take MSU on the moneyline</span></p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more