NW at State score prediction thread

19333lion

Senior
Jan 30, 2016
337
562
93
Why does this matter? We all know this season is lost. A win over NW won't be a kick starter.

I shouldn't even visit this site right now. No offense. I've just completely thrown in the towel on James and this team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MacNit

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,718
21,136
113
Why does this matter? We all know this season is lost. A win over NW won't be a kick starter.

I shouldn't even visit this site right now. No offense. I've just completely thrown in the towel on James and this team.

We have to Major League this thing!



PSU - 31
NW - 17
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,218
7,164
113
What’s the over/under on attendance ? 101k? Will be ok with homecoming , but November attendance could be weak if a few more losses kick in .
 

84lion

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
878
1,540
93
I think that either we completely blow them out of the water, or we lose the game and spiral into the abyss. I don’t think there’s an outcome in which we win the game by a small margin.
Exactly. If this team comes out on fire and wins handily (as they should), that in itself will be a small victory after the past couple weeks. If they come out listless and uninterested...well, 3-9 here we come!
 
  • Like
Reactions: fairgambit

PSU4U

All-American
Aug 6, 2019
7,285
7,701
113
I think that either we completely blow them out of the water, or we lose the game and spiral into the abyss. I don’t think there’s an outcome in which we win the game by a small margin.
I predicted the UCLA game for PSU 42-10 even though I feared a letdown. Fool me once.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Penn State OT commit David Tarawallie climbs to nation's No. 73 recruit
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?