Well, we ain’t doing ****..Is it my bias or are the Big announcers riding Twerp c ock?
Well, we ain’t doing ****..Is it my bias or are the Big announcers riding Twerp c ock?
really?Last year he went through the same issues. Struggling against big 10 teams
As a Freshman that made sense that DR would struggle but here we are in Year 2.Last year he went through the same issues. Struggling against big 10 teams
Please. Maryland has had calls go against them all day. Unless you were being facetious.Yeah, typical Big Ten refs always favor Maryland!
Obviously you need to be more specificWhen I mentioned I wanted a pic 6 I meant us picking Maryland, not the other way around.
NoHave we won a game in recent history with a -3 turnover margin?
I don't know what that word means. But I was joking or being funny about something that’s usually serious — often in a way that might not be taken the right way.Please. Maryland has had calls go against them all day. Unless you were being facetious.
Seriously, on one of our touchdowns they spoke about how awesome Terp coverage wasWell, we ain’t doing ****..
I felt that way last week.Anyone get the fesling besides me this game is over
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference