WE NEED MORE JOHNSON!!!!!!!I DON’T THINK YOU NEED TO START DRINKING YET!!![]()
I got ou vs texass, oregon vs Indiana, neb vs Marylan, and cu vs isu on my YouTube multi viewMy tv stream sucks, so no.
Surprise surprise. Another redzone appearance that was not tight butthole.
Cu isu play later?I got ou vs texass, oregon vs Indiana, neb vs Marylan, and cu vs isu on my YouTube multi view
Don’t leave it in the hands of the officials. EJ should have some field awareness to run into a defender. I would want that call if the roles were reversed. And I’m sure you would too.We put the ball in the End zone. You cant beat complete horse sh*t calls by the officials.
You know it will.I hope this failed drive doesn’t come back to bite us in the butt. First we waste a play trying to turn HH into a running back. Then penalties. We should have on first down run EJ again. Instead we get cute. Ugh
The contact was after the f’ng catch was made - so noDon’t leave it in the hands of the officials. EJ should have some field awareness to run into a defender. I would want that call if the roles were reversed. And I’m sure you would too.
Don’t leave it in the hands of the officials. EJ should have some field awareness to run into a defender. I would want that call if the roles were reversed. And I’m sure you would too.
They need to stop having hh play quarterback, every team knows he’s going to run itI hope this failed drive doesn’t come back to bite us in the butt. First we waste a play trying to turn HH into a running back. Then penalties. We should have on first down run EJ again. Instead we get cute. Ugh
Workaholics references are too few and far between.Surprise surprise. Another redzone appearance that was not tight butthole.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC