You aren't wrong.I don't care if Dylan is slow. You have to at least use him as a threat in the running game.
You aren't wrong.I don't care if Dylan is slow. You have to at least use him as a threat in the running game.
I was just referencing not fighting for the extra half yard to keep a drive going. Defense played well for sure.Must be a Nebraska Defense thing…![]()
My tv stream sucks, so no.Is anyone else not seeing Indiana / Oregon in multi view?
I DON’T THINK YOU NEED TO START DRINKING YET!!Drinking during a game is suddenly fun again.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State