NU settled down and took a 14-10 lead into the locker room, but they left a lot of plays out on the field in that first half.
I predict NU dominates the next 30 minutes.
I predict NU dominates the next 30 minutes.
As Louie Lou predicted.Nice way to start the second half.
I thought that that was what was being preventedPrevent defense gets you that. Lovely.
Man, when CT gets time, he's fairly solid.
I wouldn't mind seeing a little more out of the DNice adjustments on offense and defense
DL blows
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana