NU favored tonight vs. OSU

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,075
3,273
98
The line opened with the Bucks as a 1-point favorite but it has flipped and the Cats are now 1- to 1.5-point favorites. I can only assume that the fact that Wesson will be out tonight accounts for the swing.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,927
2,084
113
The line opened with the Bucks as a 1-point favorite but it has flipped and the Cats are now 1- to 1.5-point favorites. I can only assume that the fact that Wesson will be out tonight accounts for the swing.
Damn.

0-11 as a 'dog thus far. A chance to break 2 streaks though.
 

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,805
97
The line opened with the Bucks as a 1-point favorite but it has flipped and the Cats are now 1- to 1.5-point favorites. I can only assume that the fact that Wesson will be out tonight accounts for the swing.
Should I even watch? Every time I do the Cats seem to lose.

On the other hand, they also lose when I don’t watch. So I guess I’ll tune in and cheer for this awful streak to end.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster