I dunno. Im looking at these scores... both lost to MS by 28. NT isn't the Hawks, but theyre not Mundelein or Waukegan either.No. Warren by running clock
Warren Maine S was a close game at half. New trier hasn’t beaten anyone worthwhile of lateI dunno. Im looking at these scores... both lost to MS by 28. NT isn't the Hawks, but theyre not Mundelein or Waukegan either.
How about the Southwest Valley Blue champsWarren Maine S was a close game at half. New trier hasn’t beaten anyone worthwhile of late
I heard the Trier Trevian train travels trou Gurnee... with no stopsNew Trier took Warren off their schedule a while ago for a reason ... NT will get a good dose of the A-Train. Please keep in mind Warren lost to MS 2nd game of year ... during a time when their young players were getting use to 8A football. Also can people stop thinking Warren is going go down or away ... it is not happening. Mac plays Sophs and Freshman that are ready so they just reload with a talent pool to pull from. They had a down year last year and they made it to the Quarters. I predict six flags will be open for more train rides after tonight. Go Warren!
Sorry I’m not in Gurnee any longer or I’d meet you for a hamburger TuesdayPick 6 Warren
XP good
28-0 less than a min left
Guess ill fuel up the Dodge for this trip to Gurnee next Saturday
![]()
Edgy Tim Football
Week 7 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Edgy Tim Football
Video: King 48 Payton Prep 7
High School Football
2030 QB Sam Holcomb leads Brother Rice past Chicago Mount Carmel
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Geneva 56 Batavia 49
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview