Any Tulsa locals willing to post updates through out the game for us out of towners?
It would be much appreciated.
It would be much appreciated.
Agreed! (Out of towner)Any Tulsa locals willing to post updates through out the game for us out of towners?
It would be much appreciated.
It's almost officially my favorite time of the year.
Ha. Ha. TU basketball is my one true sports love. Football is wonderful but it comes second for me.Time to b!tch about a team and coach you never see in person for five months?
Simon Falokun candidate for newcomer of the year.
Is TU playing exclusively in zone on defense?
I hope it’s minor.He’s injured.
I hope it’s minor.
I do recall a Haith squad losing to a bad D2 team a couple of years ago.TU up 21-3... unfortunately we are terrible in the 4th quarter, probably give up 3 TDs and still lose!!!111
Seriously though, regardless of the competition level (I know NSU is D2 and a bad squad at that), it feels good to have a TU squad dominating like this.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood