That's right I didn't go to the 95 game was that when they played Amherst?'95, '96, '07, '13.
That's right I didn't go to the 95 game was that when they played Amherst?'95, '96, '07, '13.
Yeah the first time.That's right I didn't go to the 95 game was that when they played Amherst?
Oh you shouldn't have said that, don't say I didn't warn you, lol go ahead boys let little chunk have it.I remember the 2nd game against Amherst when the boy from Amherst jumped over the banner and pointed to the crowd. If Ross wouldn't have got hurt the game would've been much closer.
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Offense
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)