Maybe the refs will leave us alone?
Here's hoping!
Here's hoping!
That’s never happened in our history but we can at least get a better one.Maybe the refs will leave us alone?
Here's hoping!
I think Pope will be much more likeable than the last guy. I might do some statistical analysis in a couple years when Cal has enough of an Arky sample size. Would be cool to see if fouls called are significantly different between the two SEC schools.Maybe the refs will leave us alone?
Here's hoping!
I don't know, Calipari was a total ******* to refs. It got worse and worse towards the end.I think it’s much more Kentucky than it is Cal that refs enjoy screwing. But it can’t hurt having Pope instead. Much more likable
You might as well get over it. He's a former UK coach. We discuss all our former coaches on this board and he's only been gone two weeks. May I suggest you don't click on thread topics that don't interest you? It's not only allowed but encouraged here!Another cal thread
![]()
I hope we beat em by a hunnert!!Hope we beat Arky by 1 next year after two free throws at the end of regulation because Cal was out of the coaching box and they rung him up.
![]()
Maybe the refs will leave us alone?
Here's hoping!
When the talent pool is good and properly trained and coached, you blow teams out and the referees become a moot point.Maybe the refs will leave us alone?
Here's hoping!
That would be cool to see.I think Pope will be much more likeable than the last guy. I might do some statistical analysis in a couple years when Cal has enough of an Arky sample size. Would be cool to see if fouls called are significantly different between the two SEC schools.
I'll have to figure out where to source reliable data. Might even be able to do analyses on individual refs before/after.That would be cool to see.
Well or that too!I hope we beat em by a hunnert!!
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update