Now that baseball is over

MSUDOG24

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2021
1,513
1,460
113
It's time to start preparing for football. Get your hopes up for this bigger stronger faster team. We got about 5 months to feel good about this being a winning team before we realize the hard cold facts
Was looking something up on HailState yesterday and saw this. I had to chuckle.
(and yes, I renewed my season tickets)
1743343411101.png
 

golferdog

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2024
1,338
1,102
113
Football is going to suck too, 3-4 wins tops this year. Everyone in the league has better talent than we do, how are we going to win? We're not.
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,046
3,175
113
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor
 

CDawg08

Sophomore
Oct 5, 2022
173
173
43
I just hope we don’t see 3 defensive linemen get toted into the end zone by a 200lb running back over and over again this year. Baby steps and all
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,390
2,920
113
Can anyone point me in the direction of Next Year? I’ve been told to wait for it but it appears I’m going to have to go to it. I’m tired of waiting.
Simple solution…..pull for whoever is #1 at the time. Unless it happens to be OM then jump off a bridge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WilCoDawg

leeinator

All-Conference
Feb 24, 2014
2,779
2,003
113
It's time to start preparing for football. Get your hopes up for this bigger stronger faster team. We got about 5 months to feel good about this being a winning team before we realize the hard cold facts
I had a dream we could go 1-3 in our first 4 games. It is possible. Damn Northern Illinois has got me more worried than the other 3 OOC games. Anybody that can beat a playoff team on that team's home field should be cause for worry.
 

leeinator

All-Conference
Feb 24, 2014
2,779
2,003
113
I had a dream we could go 1-3 in our first 4 games. It is possible. Damn Northern Illinois has got me more worried than the other 3 OOC games. Anybody that can beat a playoff team on that team's home field should be cause for worry. However, AZST might be troublesome too. Leavitt returns at QB, but I think Skattlebo is gone (hopefully).
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,439
8,868
113
Football is going to suck too, 3-4 wins tops this year. Everyone in the league has better talent than we do, how are we going to win? We're not.
4 wins is about the ceiling, 5 wins and Levee is conference coach of the year. Bowl game and he is national coach of the year.
 

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,229
13,069
113
Out of frying pan and into the fire….

Don’t worry you’ll be longing for basketball shortly after Labor Day.
Saturday before Labor Day is going to be an alarming wake-up call for our fans and administration.

I don't think people have quite let it sink in what will very likely happen that day.
 

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,208
17,778
113
Saturday before Labor Day is going to be an alarming wake-up call for our fans and administration.

I don't think people have quite let it sink in what will very likely happen that day.

Maybe some haven’t, but I think a lot have. Even with croom there was more optimism than this. True, it was completely misplaced, but plenty of people still bought in.

Not looking for a winning season, I just want to see us play competitive football
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloryDawg

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Saturday before Labor Day is going to be an alarming wake-up call for our fans and administration.

I don't think people have quite let it sink in what will very likely happen that day.
I think the only outcome that would shock me is a blowout win on either side. I certainly would not be shocked to see us lose to southern miss.

I have a hard time seeing a conference win.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State