NOVA Pick'em Week #7 Results

falcettik

Senior
Nov 3, 2004
1,912
887
113
Well, I did manage to pick some more competitive games this past week, but still too many clear favorites. We again had everyone do well, with four getting 9 out of 10.

Maybe I need to go the other way this week and pick the lower tier teams for our contest?

The results for Week #7:
kpninerman: 9
falcettik: 9
1amishfootballfan: 9
otnorot: 9
tylerrossfc10: 8
RedNeck: 8
BlueFan: 8


The overall standings) after Week #7:
kpninerman: 60
BlueFan: 57
falcettik: 55
1amishfootballfan: 55
otnorot: 53
tylerrossfc10: 52
RedNeck: 51
 

SFUWO 21

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2006
2,305
1,436
113
Well, I did manage to pick some more competitive games this past week, but still too many clear favorites. We again had everyone do well, with four getting 9 out of 10.

Maybe I need to go the other way this week and pick the lower tier teams for our contest?

The results for Week #7:
kpninerman: 9
falcettik: 9
1amishfootballfan: 9
otnorot: 9
tylerrossfc10: 8
RedNeck: 8
BlueFan: 8


The overall standings) after Week #7:
kpninerman: 60
BlueFan: 57
falcettik: 55
1amishfootballfan: 55
otnorot: 53
tylerrossfc10: 52
RedNeck: 51
I helped out with the one on the D4 board last yr. after the top teams I would pick good lower matchups. Much harder to pick those games .
 

falcettik

Senior
Nov 3, 2004
1,912
887
113
I helped out with the one on the D4 board last yr. after the top teams I would pick good lower matchups. Much harder to pick those games .
Agree, so I tried that this week (at least what I think would be a good matchup). Have to see what happens, but it will test one's overall knowledge of area football.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Women's Sports Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind