It's effing EweTee dude. Grow a pair.I'm not making fun of the team that ended our season. That's weak.
It has nothing to do with who they are. It's pathetic to trash talk the team that ran you out of the gym.It's effing EweTee dude. Grow a pair.
I hate utjr more than anyone but that phrase just doesn’t make sense…Quite Like A Big Orange
![]()
Actually just for a half but I got what you mean and make a valid pointIt has nothing to do with who they are. It's pathetic to trash talk the team that ran you out of the gym.
LOL. GTFO. I will talk trash about a rival that hasn't made a title, a FF (EVER), that we own series wise 163-79., own in SECT and regular season titles, etc. I live in borderland and will crap on them EVERY chance I get.It has nothing to do with who they are. It's pathetic to trash talk the team that ran you out of the gym.
This year followed history, we won 2out of three.LOL. GTFO. I will talk trash about a rival that hasn't made a title, a FF (EVER), that we own series wise 163-79., own in SECT and regular season titles, etc. I live in borderland and will crap on them EVERY chance I get.
Boo freaking hoo. Go root for the Vols.
Spoken like a true Kentucky fan. This sympathy for UofL, Duke, KU, UNC crap has got to stop. Screw them everyday of the week and twice on Saturdays.I don’t care that they beat us. Watching them get spanked today was great. **** Tennessee
They lose all their seniors too. Maybe this is the end of PITA EweTeeRick Barnes had to remove his name from consideration at some point.
With a first year coach. Of course they should've been better than us, but they weren't in the series.This year followed history, we won 2out of three.
You are an expert on pathetic.It has nothing to do with who they are. It's pathetic to trash talk the team that ran you out of the gym.
It's the color....not the fruit.I hate utjr more than anyone but that phrase just doesn’t make sense…
Unless you really hate eating oranges.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina