Note to the students in RF

Dawgtruc

Junior
Sep 8, 2018
1,117
232
58
Us real men @ MSU DRINK our adult beverages and don't go home smelling like stale beer and piss like the Landsharts do.

That's all. Have fun
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,113
10,631
113
Always respect the game if you’re at the fence. Don’t cause an incident.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,681
12,383
113
We also don't drink any of those fruity seltzer things either. Leave those for your dates
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
Plumlee starting at RF for Ole Miss tonight... I imagine our students will have fun with that.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Damn you guys are tough. I bet you can drink so many beers.

It’s Gameday, I can’t help myself, give me grace**
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,641
14,457
113
Damn you guys are tough. I bet you can drink so many beers.

It’s Gameday, I can’t help myself, give me grace**

Just how big a boy are ya?

Tell ya what, I'll drink beer you butt chug Zima. We'll see who consumes more & maintains their self respect. ***

You're a good poster, but no Grace given this weekend.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
Then there was the famous beer in the ear of a Ole Miss left fielder around 1980 or so. I know the guy who did it.
 

Mechanicaldawg

Redshirt
Aug 14, 2017
213
15
18
Now who hasn't had too much baseball water and gone over the fence? I remember a few of us that didn't exactly find our feet in 2007 after winning the super.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Yes, the 2007 super vs Clemson game 2. This buddy was stretchered off to an ambulance. Concussion and sprained wrist if I remember correctly. Me and his co-worker watched from 3B not realizing who it was until we were back nearly to West Point
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense