Not posting or replying challenge

VC99

Senior
Sep 16, 2025
259
597
93
until we get a commitment. Saw this trend on X and thought it would be healthy to take a break lol. No idea how long until our next commitment but who want's to join me in the challenge and take a breather?
 
Last edited:

MdWIldcat55

Heisman
Dec 9, 2007
21,637
87,259
113
until we get a commitment. Saw this trend on X and thought it would be healthy to take a break lol. Who want's to join me?
So.... you POSTED A THREAD to brag about your commitment NOT TO POST? Okay. I'm posting this response to vow not to post to this thread or any other...Let's see how many posters post about not posting.
 
Last edited:

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,017
109,251
78
But then I'd miss out on the ginormous titty posts that get dropped early in the AM.

IYKYK
 
  • Like
Reactions: JwUKFan11

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,323
11,710
108
A commitment from who? The guy from Washington St. who no one knew existed, or the next no name player from Outer Mongolia who averages 9 and 6 in an international pro league that would be .500 playing against high school teams in the city of Louisville?

Better yet, why don’t the Pope supporters/ defenders cease from posting or making new threads until Pope signs his first star portal player or high school 5 star?

I’ll sign up for that challenge right now!
 

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,870
20,262
103
I think I understand the assignment. But I'm not able to complete it. Much like...someone else.
 

JakeKx

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2023
1,223
2,341
112
Don’t worry I’m sure we will sign some high school 2 star this week that’ll be a great filler piece on a 8-24 team
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'