not OT: @bac2therac appreciation thread!

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,840
19,794
98
 

Sweet Pea's Corner

All-American
Sep 10, 2001
17,845
5,704
113
If we had a snowy winter he would not have been able to put this much effort in. When I visited in passing he was always disheveled looking and in shorts . Place had papers all over the place. Probably needs a secretary to organize.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: bac2therac

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,402
180,650
113
Excellent work bac... how do you feel about your final bracket now that the bracket has been revealed?


pretty good, missed one wrong, still have to clean up my seeding and learn some of the habits the committee has . One thing we need to learn is conference tourney performance is not as important as you would think.....its just 1-3 games of a season and sometimes its reactionary to move seeds up and down too much. In the end I need to learn bluebloods and names still matter....see Duke, even UNC at 8 which I did get right

the Davidson loss through me for a loop and I had to do redo bracket...originally had RU-Wyoming and San Fran-Notre Dame///then panicked running out of time and reactionary put Davidson in last 4 instead of scrubbing everything. So next time I will try to do contigency stuff earlier, having RU in the last 6 really made this more stressful than ever and I think this year was much tougher in general to seed and analyze

remember a week ago, schools like Wake and Xavier were like 10 seeds considered locks basically by many. You see how far some profiles can fall.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game