Not a good sign

Outbackbowl2017

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2016
1,765
2,879
113
I want to see Nebraska be good again, it helps the B1G and West Division. Iowa and Nebraska need to meet the last weekend of the season with the title on the line for both teams. That will create a rivalry. You can't product it from nothing or from the B1G office.

Good luck closing out the recruiting season trying to get the recruits that fit your new system. Just hope Riley doesn't do what Callahan did and try to use the west coast offense. I think Riley needs to go back to old school Nebraska football, running the ball heavy with throwboff of running plays.
 

timnsun

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
13,815
7,519
3
I want to see Nebraska be good again, it helps the B1G and West Division. Iowa and Nebraska need to meet the last weekend of the season with the title on the line for both teams. That will create a rivalry. You can't product it from nothing or from the B1G office.

Good luck closing out the recruiting season trying to get the recruits that fit your new system. Just hope Riley doesn't do what Callahan did and try to use the west coast offense. I think Riley needs to go back to old school Nebraska football, running the ball heavy with throwboff of running plays.
Received this post much better than the previous post... and I agree with this. Thanks for the follow up post.
 

Husker.Wed._rivals

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2004
17,707
3,783
98
Excellent graphic, except I think my ledge is quite a bit narrower :)
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced