Maybe true but inconsequential at that spot on the fieldThe refs in CFB have no idea what a horsecollar is. That was not a horsecollar. Not even close.
Maybe true but inconsequential at that spot on the fieldThe refs in CFB have no idea what a horsecollar is. That was not a horsecollar. Not even close.
Yeah it is true that they should have scored 14 more but we could have scored 14 ourselves with a better kicker and Walker holding on for the INTNebraska is a better team than we are. They gained over 550 yards on our defense, and the only reason it was a "winnable" game for us was because they fumbled twice on the goalline. They should have beaten us by 20. I hate to say it, but that's how I feel. We're not a particularly good football team, and there's lots of blame to go around for that.
I don't understand why they won't move up at all. It is guaranteed 8-10 every play.
Changes in the staff better happen at the end of this season or I am out. This is the epitome of mediocrity.what happened to the overachieving, always prepared, never say die team I used to root for?
Does anybody remember how we played in the bowl game against Auburn. It wasn't perfect but we played hard, we were creative, we were aggressive and we never gave up. Where is that team and coaching staff?
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13