Northwestern @ USC.

HawkeyeVodka

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2023
1,129
2,706
113
Back in the day when C.J. Beathard had his locks flowing beneath his helmet and was a backup QB, both he and the punter (Kidd?) wore 16. Kidd was also the regular holder. On a kick against Wisconsin (I think just an XP), Beathard was the holder; the hair was the giveaway. And, we just kicked. Still wondering 10+ years later if it was a fake that wasn’t called because of how Bucky lined up or if Kidd had a momentary medical issue and CJ was also the backup holder.

I have no qualms with that type of trickeration if it was a potential fake.
A fake, fake FG might be the most Iowa thing I’ve ever heard of.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football The Friday Five
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days