Northwestern goes with its usual starting lineup of McIntosh, Demps, Falzon, Lumpkin and Van Zegeren. Alex Olah will be available for Chris Collins off the bench.
0-12 from 3 point range. Un-freaking-believable.
These are very easy shots for good shooters (which they are). Bad, bad, bad in a must win situation. Hope for better in the second half.I admit I don't follow NU BB like I do FB. Watching this was just painful. I like the faster moving offense compared to Carmody's system but it seems like our guys just take a lot of poor looks early, not waiting for a better shot or pass.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis