I'm still hopeful. Actually think we can a=make some adjustments and JJ could get some steam.Well, we're still in it. It's going to be an uphill battle in H2, but we've got a chance.
Go 'Cats!
I'm still hopeful. Actually think we can a=make some adjustments and JJ could get some steam.Well, we're still in it. It's going to be an uphill battle in H2, but we've got a chance.
Go 'Cats!
Gotta be willing to try things and take risks if we want a shot in this game. As I stated in another remark...for all we know, Alviti is an ace on 5-7 yard passing plays...I appreciate we're throwing the kitchen sink at this game and trying stuff.
I'm still hopeful. Actually think we can a=make some adjustments and JJ could get some steam.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern