Pretty much dead on what I was thinking. Freedom has only played the first half of two games and struggled with East Burke last week. Though hats off to the Cavs who looked a lot better than I expected. TCR has a quality win over Watauga and the close loss to S, Point is nothing to be ashamed of. This game will go a long way towards determining 6A seeding come playoff time, and the Patriots could do a lot to put themselves in good position with a win, but I just don't see it. Maybe they can squeak out a 21-20 victory or something like that. It was close last year up there and Freedom is at home, but I think the Rams are the better team.Roberson 35
Freedom 21
AC has some good wins too. They should finish in top 3.I still think Watauga wins the conference
I think they finish 3rdAC has some good wins too. They should finish in top 3.
This is the same story year in and year out for Freedom since, oh I dont know, 2010. They look great on paper, but dont get it done.Freedom had better come out against Watauga better prepared than they did against TCR. The Rams essentially hit the Patriots in the mouth from the jump and by the time Freedom realized they were in a game, they were 21 points behind. I had some hope when Freedom was able to get within two scores a couple of times. But they weren't getting the stops on defense they needed.
You’re off by a few years because we went to the regional finals in 2012. But we have to beat Watauga if we’re going to do anything this year. And we didn’t show we were ready for big games last night.This is the same story year in and year out for Freedom since, oh I dont know, 2010. They look great on paper, but dont get it done.