Northumberland/Lancaster

nnkbballfan

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2019
30
7
0
Any updates on the other games being rescheduled? Rapp & Essex and Colonial Beach & Washington & Lee?
 

blues.fan

Redshirt
Dec 22, 2018
45
19
0
Better to overreact 100 times than not act and have someone hurt or killed. The games will still be played. Sorry their “overreaction” has interfered with your plans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RappRaiders

peck_7

Freshman
Oct 28, 2002
1,664
82
0
I guess I should have been more clear. Does anyone know of the makeup dates for those games yet?
Sorry. That is an oversight on my behalf. I think tentatively the cb vs. W&L boys game is set for 2/5 and cb vs. W&L girls is set for 2/4.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's