They beat UNC and anyone who beats them is good in my book but I agree. They played a great gameNorthern Iowa is a solid program.
I think ISU lost Naz Long for the season earlier in the week. That's really going to hurt them.
I think ISU lost Naz Long for the season earlier in the week. That's really going to hurt them.
UNI is very legit. I live about 3 hours from the campus. Very good program and well coached.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious