North Moore @ West Montgomery

stangfan82

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2013
111
27
0
Sorry I dont find my way on here much anymore. But I don't believe there much to talk about here with this game. The team that supposed to win is going to win barring something crazy. We lost a ton of starters from the last couple years. We should still be ok snd be in the top half of the conference I imagine.
 

RD28327

Senior
Aug 12, 2003
4,428
921
0
I hate to say it, this may be a Warrior rout. North Moore better pull out the bag of tricks.
 

RD28327

Senior
Aug 12, 2003
4,428
921
0
This could be another Warrior rout. North Moore better pull out the bag of tricks. NM, 4-33 versus the Warriors. Last on-the-filed win was in 1971.
 
Apr 21, 2013
1,801
670
0
I think WM wins but I did hear NM has a kid from Florida at QB that is really good to replace the McCrimmon kid. Should be interesting and entertaining game.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7