North Meck @ Richmond

go_scots

Junior
Aug 30, 2001
7,512
348
0
93, I went to exactly 3 games last night and have attended 2 this year. I haven't witnessed either of the last 2 Scotland/Richmond games. I highly doubt that I am living my life through others but you obviously know more about me than I do. Btw I thought you were leaving this site according to your previous comment.
 

JMACDE99

Junior
Oct 22, 2013
1,207
346
0
Stop talking about RC they are home. We are still playing and played very well tonight. RC will have their day again. Not worth having a discussion at this point.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5