North Carolina Scandal Etc

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Don't hold your breath on UNC getting any more than a slap on the wrist. I agree with you on Maryland, they will be a disappointment I think. They get bounced sweet 16 or sooner.
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,570
36,134
113
Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!! Love you dillusional ku fans....you will flame out pre final four like every yr with or without diallo. UK is deeper and coached better, like every yr. Personally, I never fear ku, especially in tourney.
I love how he stated it as if it were simple fact. I'd pretty much take who we have at just about every position.
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
1. UNC- no sanctions, at least not this year. They'll get their chance to add another banner first.
2. UK- most talented team (six 5-stars, three 4-stars).
3. Maryland- great talent, mediocre coach.
4. KU- good experience, good talent, good coach.
5. Duke- best coach, good talent.
 

ukbengals5787

Redshirt
Jul 27, 2015
39
0
0
Nothing will happen to UNC this year, they will have a chance to make a run at the title. THEN, afterwards something might happen but still probably not.
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,570
36,134
113
Nope.

KU. IF Diallo is cleared.

"I am evil Homer.....I am evil Homer....."
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteCityCat1
May 4, 2015
10,674
13,792
86
1. UNC- no sanctions, at least not this year. They'll get their chance to add another banner first.
2. UK- most talented team (six 5-stars, three 4-stars).
3. Maryland- great talent, mediocre coach.
4. KU- good experience, good talent, good coach.
5. Duke- best coach, good talent.

If NCheat wins after all their corruption, I give up on Basktball. I can't watch something knowing the NCAA lets cheaters like Tar holes get away with corruption, but actually win a title in the middle of it all.
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
If there is any justice in the basketball world, then UNC will be on probation before they have a chance to add another title. Unfortunately, I have zero faith in the powers that be (NCAA) to administer justice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Federal Cat

Trouthound

Redshirt
May 13, 2015
86
18
0
The "homer" IS strong with this one.

I respect UK. I respect Coach Cal (not the man, the recruiter)

But you are thin inside this year.

IF Diallo clears, we gotcha this year.

Put a tall kid on Murray, Frank handles Ulis, limit Skal with any one of our bigs, and we are good to go.

It's a question of scoring duh.

KU has Frank, Selden, Graham, Greene, Svi. On the perimeter.

Ellis, Bragg, Diallo, Mickelson, Lucas and Traylor down low.

Can Skal and Murray, as freshman, out-score us? We will see.

As always, with respect.
 

MdWIldcat55

Heisman
Dec 9, 2007
21,633
87,234
113
The "homer" IS strong with this one.

I respect UK. I respect Coach Cal (not the man, the recruiter)

But you are thin inside this year.

IF Diallo clears, we gotcha this year.

Put a tall kid on Murray, Frank handles Ulis, limit Skal with any one of our bigs, and we are good to go.

It's a question of scoring duh.

KU has Frank, Selden, Graham, Greene, Svi. On the perimeter.

Ellis, Bragg, Diallo, Mickelson, Lucas and Traylor down low.

Can Skal and Murray, as freshman, out-score us? We will see.

As always, with respect.
Let's put it this way: Kansas' best bet to hang a banner this year is if someone reopens the HELMs BAKERY and they start handing them out again.
 
Feb 5, 2003
1,492
829
0
LOL at the KU fan. Yeah KU will be deep in the front court this year, but our top 3 bigs in Skal, Poythress, and Lee are more than enough to hang with KU (not to mention if Wynard and Humphries show up for depth).

The separation comes with our backcourt. It is faaaaaaaar superior to KUs, though KU does have a true 3 while we still really don't. KU might have the home court edge in the regular season, but I honestly won't be surprised if we still win in Lawrence and I would definitely pick us on a neutral floor in the NCAA tourney. Graham, Mason, and Selden are just not the quality of Ulis, Briscoe, Murray.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Federal Cat

Blueblood410

Heisman
Sep 5, 2004
19,810
13,124
113
The "homer" IS strong with this one.

I respect UK. I respect Coach Cal (not the man, the recruiter)

But you are thin inside this year.

IF Diallo clears, we gotcha this year.

Put a tall kid on Murray, Frank handles Ulis, limit Skal with any one of our bigs, and we are good to go.

It's a question of scoring duh.

KU has Frank, Selden, Graham, Greene, Svi. On the perimeter.

Ellis, Bragg, Diallo, Mickelson, Lucas and Traylor down low.

Can Skal and Murray, as freshman, out-score us? We will see.

As always, with respect.

I swear I heard this exact crap last year, and well, I don't think you wanna discuss that game anymore.
 
A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

Guest
The "homer" IS strong with this one.

I respect UK. I respect Coach Cal (not the man, the recruiter)

But you are thin inside this year.

IF Diallo clears, we gotcha this year.

Put a tall kid on Murray, Frank handles Ulis, limit Skal with any one of our bigs, and we are good to go.

It's a question of scoring duh.

KU has Frank, Selden, Graham, Greene, Svi. On the perimeter.

Ellis, Bragg, Diallo, Mickelson, Lucas and Traylor down low.

Can Skal and Murray, as freshman, out-score us? We will see.

As always, with respect.
I watched the World Games. Although Kansas didn't have their full complement of players, I wasn't impressed with who WAS playing. Perry Ellis shrinks when playing against aggressive competition. Mason is an average PG. Traylor is an offensive liability. Carlton Bragg is a freshman and played like one. Mickelson is awkward. Selden played well but that's about it. Serbia should have beaten you guys. Kentucky by 10 in Lawrence.
 
Last edited:

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Hahaha put a tall guy on Murray. Email that game plan to Self buddy, that's just genius I don't know how anyone else didn't think of it first. Well guys Murray just isn't going to have a good year, its probably over for us. Just get a tall guy, any tall guy will do, and put him on Murray. That is one of the most asinine posts I've ever seen.
 

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
The "homer" IS strong with this one.

I respect UK. I respect Coach Cal (not the man, the recruiter)

As always, with respect.


What a piece of crap thing to say about another man you have never met. I'd love to see the amount of charity you have done in your life. I'd love to see all the kids and families you have worked with.

All Cal has ever done is beat your team by 32 and cause you to "run out of time" during a title game, nothing real personal there.

I can honestly say I have never met Bill Self. I respect him as a coach and of course as a man. Not sure I respect all of his tactics on some things with his players or on the recruiting trail.

Your "As always with respect" comment is hollow when you toss in your little man syndrome jabs.
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
KU has to prove it on the floor.

I can't take them seriously until they do something in March.

KU fans talk about their team's experience, but in the NCAA tourney, KU has very little experience, unless you count losing experiences.

Two straight losses in the first weekend.

No player on the KU team has been to a Final Four.

KU's key Senior Ellis has 4 tourney wins in his three year tenure. UK's Senior Poythress has 5 wins and has only played in one tourney. Poythress has played for a national title.

Lee has 9 wins. Ulis has 4. Both have played in the Final Four.

The much ballyhooed (from KU fans at least) 2013 class has won two tourney games in two seasons (beating a pair of 15 seeds).

It's more than just experience that matters, it's winning experience.

Like I've said before, I'm from Missouri when it comes to KU... SHOW ME!!!
 

UK till Death

All-American
Dec 21, 2012
10,529
8,655
0
The "homer" IS strong with this one.

I respect UK. I respect Coach Cal (not the man, the recruiter)

But you are thin inside this year.

IF Diallo clears, we gotcha this year.

Put a tall kid on Murray, Frank handles Ulis, limit Skal with any one of our bigs, and we are good to go.

It's a question of scoring duh.

KU has Frank, Selden, Graham, Greene, Svi. On the perimeter.

Ellis, Bragg, Diallo, Mickelson, Lucas and Traylor down low.

Can Skal and Murray, as freshman, out-score us? We will see.

As always, with respect.
Take your respect for Cal the recruiter, not the man, and shove it up your Choke Hawk ***.

BTW: is it really fair to consider yourself a blueblood with only 3 titles?

Little 12 blueblood? Sure.
 

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
So some dudes named Mickelson, Lucas and Traylor count as talented depth but we're "thin" in the frontcourt this year with the top pick in the draft, two five star upperclassmen, and two top-35 guys with ridiculous size?

When Perry Ellis stops being your best player, we'll talk. Although I'm sure this is finally the year Wayne Selden stops being a disappointment, so maybe you'll have that dynamic duo of vanilla mediocrity to lead you to greatness.

Kansas has the edge in Lawrence, because you apparently can't beat them there, but Bill Self's hair is more genuine than their chance of winning it all this season.
 

Rolf Russman

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2006
2,443
129
0
Not sure I've heard of it either. Maybe check Unc and Ku's rafters and see if they have hung any banners from the NCCA

The NCAA has become a sick, pathetic joke. . . turning over rocks looking for isht in some kid's high school, but completely ignoring decades of academic fraud at one of its member universities. Explain that to me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rye48 and Jazzycat

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,722
35,515
113
Agree. What needs to happen is some media to keep the pressure on and be unrelenting in the NCAAs handling of UNC vs how they've handled other cases. Donny Tyndell? UNC has parts of 3 decades at the minimal of academic scandal and cheating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Federal Cat

Wiltthastilt

Freshman
Apr 30, 2012
293
65
0
1. UNC- no sanctions, at least not this year. They'll get their chance to add another banner first.
2. UK- most talented team (six 5-stars, three 4-stars).
3. Maryland- great talent, mediocre coach.
4. KU- good experience, good talent, good coach.
5. Duke- best coach, good talent.
deep deep analysis
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'