Emmert has already praised their cooperation. Can you believe that SOB?
Ol' Roy will give Emmeret a Moon Pie and a Coca Coler and everything will be done.
Emmert has already praised their cooperation. Can you believe that SOB?
Diploma mill.Ted Tatos @BlueDevilicious 1m1 minute ago
As requested, summary of UNC irregular course enrollments, including percentages of total enrollment.pic.twitter.com/6UvKvYhgGn
![]()
There is some bad news, though.
Three “banners” likely aren’t at risk.
..… It could be a lot closer to 15, if some of the chatter is correct.
I need to be more careful how I phrase things. That sounded more like something 3Will would say.Up you go.
Willingham & Smith (the professor, not the cheating basketball coach) are bringing the heat
Wow! That is a real indictment of UNC**** if true. I have little doubt that it is all completely true. Any player getting two A's in same class in two simultaneous sessions should be immediately ineligible. How could that even happen? It sounds like the culture of corruption is pervasive and ingrained at UNC****************.Willingham & Smith (the professor, not the cheating basketball coach) are bringing the heat
When I lived in NC years ago the folks back up in the mountains called soft drinks dope. I was excited the first time my father in law asked if I wanted a dope. Being from the city I thought he was going to break out a big j-boy. WRONG!We say Co Coler.
If we want the good stuff, we put bourbon in our cocoler.When I lived in NC years ago the folks back up in the mountains called soft drinks dope. I was excited the first time my father in law asked if I wanted a dope. Being from the city I thought he was going to break out a big j-boy. WRONG!
God this thread is pure gold:
https://northcarolina.forums.rivals...edefine-its-academic-misconduct-policy.37701/
I just can't see them removing even one title, though it would be fitting.Someone told me today he thinks 3 banners will come down. Can't let myself get my hopes up but that would be so sweet.
I cannot wait to see them try and explain away the amended notice of allegations. Lot of idiots over there who never sniffed law school are all of a sudden legal experts and are sure that UNC has a viable case against the NCAA if appropriate sanctions are levied. What a riot.Everyone in that thread is 100% confident that absolutely nothing will happen to men's basketball
I cannot wait to see them try and explain away the amended notice of allegations. Lot of idiots over there who never sniffed law school are all of a sudden legal experts and are sure that UNC has a viable case against the NCAA if appropriate sanctions are levied. What a riot.
That bunch has been in group denial for months and months.The 'Inside Carolina' crowd thinks this is a day of celebration -- the day this becomes a scandal about women's basketball and soccer and Men's Basketball recruiting kicks back into high gear.
I guess we'll see.
Ryan just reported a new NOA has been served to the cheats.
Good . . . this starts the process that will make us the 1993 national champs. Aligned for 9 user name too perfect.
Congrats also to new 2005 national champion Illinois and new 2009 national champion Michigan State.
After the UNC lawyers complete their redacting, there won't be a complete sentence left in that new NOA.
Darryl
So Miss,UNLV,SMU and Syracuse will be implicated and UK will be accused when the UNC lawyers are doneAfter the UNC lawyers complete their redacting, there won't be a complete sentence left in that new NOA.
Darryl
It will be written in SwahiliSo, you're stating that the uncheat student body will then be able to read it....I didn't understand at first but I do now... Thanks
Good . . . this starts the process that will make us the 1993 national champs. Aligned for 9 user name too perfect.
Congrats also to new 2005 national champion Illinois and new 2009 national champion Michigan State.
It doesn't work like that. The titles will just be vacated.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball