Lunardi must have had some inside info. Weird how he was against the waves putting them in without the resume for it
Unreal!1-11 against Quad 1? Yep, def a tournament team.
I think the committee is considering Kenpom this year and UNC is ranked 33rd there. I think that's what he was referencing.“New metrics”.
- Kellogg
You are clueless!LOL, UNC is better than some here are giving them credit for. Some of their losses to better teams were close. Their defense against Duke in the second half was lights out. I was impressed. Offensively, they suck.
EDIT: their record easily could have been 27-8.
Unc has better metrics than bothUNC over IU?
I hate the Hoosiers more than UNC, but that’s ridiculous.
Also, WVU?
So much for metrics. So much for playing in a tough conference vs. a weak one.
They are an ok team. They didn’t have the resume. The committee bent away from their standards to make an accommodation. Not the first time and won’t be the last.LOL, UNC is better than some here are giving them credit for. Some of their losses to better teams were close. Their defense against Duke in the second half was lights out. I was impressed. Offensively, they suck.
EDIT: their record easily could have been 27-8.
But when you multiple their SoS by their opponents PPG and carry the 2, divide by their rebound differential and then add in the number of fans they have they are obviously in. I mean the metrics speak for themselves.1-11 against Quad 1? Yep, def a tournament team.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update