Yes hahahahaha! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‘ My babies are ready to go ‘
Yes hahahahaha! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‘ My babies are ready to go ‘
LOLhave him replace fatcessa on WFAN and I'll listen
. This guy would be coach of the year,,,,,lol
Good point. Let's at least have fun.Gotta love his press conference style. If we're not going to hire a real head coach, then I'm all in on hiring that guy.
have him replace fatcessa on WFAN and I'll listen
No, you're thinking of Darrell Wilson he received a one year show clause period.wasn't he one of the reasons we received NCAA infractions
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN