Great White caught off the coast of Pensacola
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/first-ever-great-white-shark-caught-florida-beach-exclusive-pics/
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/first-ever-great-white-shark-caught-florida-beach-exclusive-pics/
and it probably happens more than people know.
I've always heard this. Also heard that there have been bull sharks attacks in the Mississippi River as far north as St Louis. They are not scared of the fresh water.
I think last year biologists were tracking a great white with a collar or tag as it migrated down the eastern seaboard and appeared to be heading to Florida. It stands to reason that they have entered the gulf. I always thought of great whites as cold water sharks.
I have done dives everywhere from Pensacola to Panama City Beach and there are plenty of sharks, especially bull sharks, in the Gulf. I'm not sure if this is true but I was told once that bull sharks are actually more aggressive than a Great White.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar