Nonconference schedule in 2016

price499

Freshman
Nov 26, 2014
211
56
0
I know we play Michigan State as part of the Champions Classic in New York and North Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic. We also play Arizona State in the Bahamas (in a single game), I would guess we play either Ohio State or Memphis as part of the "Hoophall" Invitational. Anybody know of any other Nonconference games we have scheduled? Just curious
 

TNCatfanforever

Heisman
Apr 3, 2003
22,072
13,941
62
I know we play Michigan State as part of the Champions Classic in New York and North Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic. We also play Arizona State in the Bahamas (in a single game), I would guess we play either Ohio State or Memphis as part of the "Hoophall" Invitational. Anybody know of any other Nonconference games we have scheduled? Just curious
Little Brothel
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’