Never visited to the best of my knowledge. Took trips to Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma State, North Carolina, and Virginia Tech.I’m guessing Penn State wanted this young man as well, meaning it’s a big loss?
I don’t follow recruiting closely, so someone fill me in.
TIA
Adams is very good, but probably not a priority for PSU, which is already pretty stacked with young guys at 184 and 197 (Barr, Mirasola, Henckel, maybe Ryder, maybe Cunningham).I’m guessing Penn State wanted this young man as well, meaning it’s a big loss?
I don’t follow recruiting closely, so someone fill me in.
TIA
Like I said, is he from Ohio? Faith openly recruits.Went to faith christian
Is he from Ohio?
Mocco to Iowa:
Answering my own question here. I found a match between the two in 2024. Mirasola pinned Mocco. Mirasola was leading 8-0 at the time.El-Jefe, refresh my memory. Didn’t you tell me that Mirasola has beaten Mocco in the past?
For everyone else's benefit, here it is:Answering my own question here. I found a match between the two in 2024. Mirasola pinned Mocco. Mirasola was leading 8-0 at the time.
Isn't Merrill pretty much a lock to Okie State, to join his brother?Some buzz that Dom Munaretto (IL 133) will go Tan today, and that the Raney twins (KY) are leaning hard toward Iowa (but not yet decided).
After them, the only other uncommitted 2026 top-30 guy is Coby Merrill.
Not after Taylor landed Dreshaun Ross.Isn't Merrill pretty much a lock to Okie State, to join his brother?
Some buzz that Dom Munaretto (IL 133) will go Tan today, and that the Raney twins (KY) are leaning hard toward Iowa (but not yet decided).
After them, the only other uncommitted 2026 top-30 guy is Coby Merrill.
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results