Was Cael recruiting him? On the Mizzou forums they are suggesting that they stole one from Cael in his own back yard.Beca state champ Kollin Rath to Missouri.
not sure, it is just out there, Pat on the twitterWas that fall semester?
Willie said Rath was down to PSU, Missouri, and Nebraska.Was Cael recruiting him? On the Mizzou forums they are suggesting that they stole one from Cael in his own back yard.
Fake tan, died hair. These jokers should be in the WWE, not the NCAA.
The equivalent of the Ball family. I can’t wait for their 15 minutes of fame to be over.
I actually want to see him wrestle Brooks or kerk
I want to see the dad wrestle Cael.I actually want to see him wrestle Brooks or kerk
I actually want to see him wrestle Brooks or kerk
Guess this is a place to post this?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
BWI Recruiting
New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit
BWI Football
Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?