I wish NIL had been around for regular students in the 1980s. I'd have made a fortune from people throwing $ at a good accounting major.
I'm glad I'm in Alaska and can't watch.Boy do we suck
Wow, you guys sure dodged a bullet tho. I threw together a quick 3 team parlay and took Noles -19.5.We are so meh. Norvell will be fired after the Miami game when we are blown out and only have 2 wins.
o- line is made out of tissue paper.
Yall need to stay the course with captain norvell. At least 4 more years.We are an average team with a bad coach just like last two years. I am ready for change. I can’t believe we didn’t try to score one more time. Lord knows we need the practice and momentum. Mike is a terrible little weenie of a coach post 2023. I am so ready for him to be gone.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle