Noise cancelling head phones

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
have some? What kind and how much are they?

I was thinking of getting some. Can I get a good pair for $50-ish?
 

pokes r us

Senior
Feb 21, 2002
3,240
847
113
have some? What kind and how much are they?

I was thinking of getting some. Can I get a good pair for $50-ish?
I have the Parrot Zik. Wireless and absolutely fantastic. You'll probably pay $300-400, but they are definitely top notch.
 

StillyCowboy

Senior
Aug 25, 2005
1,701
850
113
rubber ear buds with free sound app does the job for me.
4 pairs $10 ear buds at TJMAX and a free app cancels every noise on an airplane. This coming from someone who flies into/out of Orlando weekly ie. screaming babies, yelling kids and the 'uhhhhhhh this is your captain...uhhhhh' nonsense.
 

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,110
6,821
46
I have the LG HBS750. I love them and I paid around $65. I use them for work and listening to music. Wouldn't be that great for going on a run unless you could manage to keep them underneath the collar and get them to stay. But for talking on the phone and listening to music they are outstanding and I've used them in some pretty loud situations with no issues.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia