Hits were abundant but no walks allowed by pitchers was also huge and welcomed.
I didn't think we allowed many hits last night. Well it seemed that way.Hits were abundant but no walks allowed by pitchers was also huge and welcomed.
The hits were scattered. I think they only had one multi-hit inning.Hits were abundant but no walks allowed by pitchers was also huge and welcomed.
Hits were abundant but no walks allowed by pitchers was also huge and welcomed.
You are correctI read it as while we had an abundance of hitting (that was huge and welcome), we also didn't walk anyone (also huge and welcome)
To be clear, I was referring to State’s hits.The hits were scattered. I think they only had one multi-hit inning.
State’s hits were abundant.I didn't think we allowed many hits last night. Well it seemed that way.
is that a record? Probably not, but wonder how many times that has happened in MSU baseball history?Hits were abundant but no walks allowed by pitchers was also huge and welcomed.
Lead off walks late in the game and two out walks early in the game are especially maddeningIt’s amazing how much walks hurt you at every level of baseball
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list