This is what id do. If LSU can keep it close and bring him in late in the game, that’s a best case scenario for themHe's not starting. Unless he's injured, I bet he enters the game at some point.
I think Florida wins this thing (hoping that does the trick for LSU)
Rule needs to change.FL runs away with it. And how the fuckk is that runners interference? What am I missing? Is a hitter supposed to move out of the way while trying to run out a hit to first?
Morgan might have the worst swing I've seen in 20 years
Yeah....by the book....he has to keep motoring whether they throw him out or not.LSU does Florida a favor stranding White on third in the 2nd inning.
That's ridiculous in this day and age. They paid for him. He accepted the money. It's the National Championship. Pitch.
5 days rest is not enough for Skenes?
Oh he will for sure pitch. But
You're going to have to narrow it down. What color hair, how tall, skin tone color, shirt color... I've seen about 30 doing thatYears ago there was a picture of a fat and ugly lsu woman sitting on a bench, holding a corn dog, and vomiting on a sidewalk. I’ve tried to find it to send to a lsu fan I know. Anybody can help out finding it?
Brown and oily hair. About 350 lbs. short and sitting on the bench, height unknown.You're going to have to narrow it down. What color hair, how tall, skin tone color, shirt color... I've seen about 30 doing that
Bednar >>> SkenesHuh? He literally just pitched on Thursday night. That’s 3 days, my dude.
1st and only post season loss for Rocker? Yes. Bednar got that W.Bednar >>> Skenes
I honestly wonder if the LSU AD conceded game 2 at the request of ESPN.moral victory for the gatorsView attachment 358346
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list