No real scoring threat

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,618
17,994
81
I think everyone here watches a lot of basketball and it’s safe to say we’re so below average on offense.
Let’s just talk about the three point shooting for a second. We are ZERO threat from behind the arc. Every team in the country, I don’t care what conference we’re talking about, has some sort of threat behind the arc. I watched everything from the Big 12, to ACC, to the Mac, to the SEC this weekend, and this was easily the worst game I watched. Make no mistake, that’s a subpar Maryland team. They had 53 points with 3 minutes to go, but were up 11. That is unacceptable. Is it that hard to find someone who you can insert into your lineup to be a shooter?
 

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,618
17,994
81
When we went into that scoring drought why not put in Miles and Cliff and pound the inside since outside wasn't working?
Agree. I noticed they doubled him a lot though and left our shooters open. He doesn’t get great position. Sometimes it’s his fault
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy