"No One Else Like Me"

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,453
13,072
113
They were in Meridian a couple months ago playing Jimmie Rodgers Festival. Tried to tell people that was a great ticket. Were on the coast with Whiskey Myers I think before that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Jan 4, 2024
880
745
93
Excellent new song by the Red Clay Strays


Damn. Wow. Listened again and liked it even more the 2nd time. I get so used to hearing new country I don't like being primarily an Outlaw Country fan. This kinda reminds me of when I first heard Stapleton's cover of "Tennessee Whiskey".
thanks for posting this.dudehead.
 

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,775
8,028
113
Speaking of Southern Rock, I saw these oldies but goodies in NITchampsburg Friday night. They still put on a fantastic live show.



 
  • Like
Reactions: L4MANDW

L4MANDW

All-Conference
Feb 21, 2018
1,099
2,642
113
Wanted to catch them @ Neshoba Co Fair last Wednesday just couldn’t get off in time to get down there. Anyone catch them there? If so, how was the show? I know it was hot!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State