Domino's is the worst pizza out there. Of the box stores Papa John's is the best and this is from someone who would not buy his pizza for years due to UL connection. Other pizzas got so bad I had to make a choice for chain pizzas.
Also, I would bet that if you quoted my post here, you believe the football players kneeling is disrespectful to the flag instead of seeing it as a way to bring attention to their cause. I think that says a lot about a person.
Pizza is like BBQ everyone has a different opinion of which one is best. We all can agree to disagree.Nope
The amount of white people in this thread that are upset that they can't use the n word without facing consequences is staggering.
I've never understood the argument if "they can say it, why can't I?"
I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.Also, I would bet that if you quoted my post here, you believe the football players kneeling is disrespectful to the flag instead of seeing it as a way to bring attention to their cause. I think that says a lot about a person.
Am I the only person who doesn't dislike Papa John's pizza? I mean it's hardly great pizza, but it's at least edible. XD
Somerset needs another good pizza place. We've got Mellow Mushroom, Mr. D's, Donatos, and Mill Springs out in Nancy, but that's about it as far as I know. I've heard Swoody's is good, I'm going to have to try it.
Is there a dollar figure that Papa John lost in the last year due to his stance on the NFL national anthem issue and this new story?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep