So telling Jack to not settle excuses the long list of things that has ZERO to do with ability that this team doesn't do. Things I see my local HS team do with precision?
I could not believe how casual the cuts were yesterday. I honestly have moved from the Eddie can't coach to the Eddie can't motivate to the these guys are just blockhead position.Originally posted by Greene Rice FIG:
So telling Jack to not settle excuses the long list of things that has ZERO to do with ability that this team doesn't do. Things I see my local HS team do with precision?
dead onI'm sorry to say it, but I don't think this is going to be rock bottom either. Maybe rock bottom in the sense that the players look like they aren't trying and have quit on the coach, but I think the team is going to be way worse next year. I really think that next year will be the low point and somehow they'll have to improve from there. Hopefully Corey Sanders can be that but he's not even top 50 and could have some SERIOUS chemistry issues. If he doesn't qualify next year, RU will be looking at an all time bad season and might even if he does qualify.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4